Software engineering is concerned with the construction and development of intangible products for today’s modern world. We regularly use the software to perform everyday tasks like online banking, texting friends, storing files in the cloud, and more created by an engineer. If you were wondering how to learn software engineering, you’ve come to the right place.
A software engineer is a person who designs, tests, maintains and evaluates the software he has created. Software engineers work with businesses, governments, hospitals, nonprofits, and other organizations and businesses to develop the software they need to function properly. A software engineer must understand their customers’ wishes, so they typically work with project managers, customer service, account managers, and more to develop the best software for them.
United College of Technology offered Two Year Software Engineering Diploma Course in Rawalpindi Islamabad Pakistan.
Software Engineering course content
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Quantitative Techniques for Computing
- Programming Fundamentals
- Computer Technology
- Object Oriented Programming I
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Architecture and Networking
- Windows Application Development
- System Software
- Web Application Development
- Object Oriented Programming II
- Software Engineering
- Business Communication Skills
- Computer System Development Project
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING COURSE IN RAWALPINDI ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN 0301-5044340