Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: [Date]
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the website of [Diploma Courses Pakistan], you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of Website
- You must be at least [age] years old to use our website.
- You agree to use our website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use our website in any way that may damage, disable, or impair its functionality.
- When you enroll in our courses, you agree to provide accurate and complete information.
- Enrollment in a course is subject to availability and approval.
- Payment for courses is required as per the specified terms.
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and course materials, is the property of [Your Institute Name] and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or use our content without our prior written consent.
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website but make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on our website.
Limitation of Liability
- [Your Institute Name] shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website or courses.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these websites. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [Info@diplomacourses.pk].