The supply chain includes all the activities related to the flow and transformation of goods from the raw material stage (extraction) to the end user, as well as the related information flows. Supply chain management is the integration of these activities through improved supply chain relationships to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. In short, the planning, organization and control of supply chain activities.
Supply Chain Management Course Content
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Components of the supply chain
- Identify the key drivers of supply chain management,
- Identify the characteristics of supply chain management,
- Supply chain strategies of service organizations with their key characteristics,
- Match supply chain areas with key indicators of their performance.