This course aims to provide students with a deeper understanding of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in achieving that goal through integrated marketing communication. It begins by building a foundation through a digital marketing strategy and helps students acquire a set of concepts and tools to digitally create, distribute and promote products and services. Whether you are an entrepreneur, freelancer, job seeker, working professional, student or housewife, this course is for you. If you have a smartphone or computer, chances are you already know and use the Internet. It only makes sense that you also learn the art of promoting yourself or your business and start making money online. If that sounds like a good idea, this course will help you understand digital marketing and how you can start as a beginner and become a digital marketing professional and start making money online or growing your business.
Digital marketing Course Outline
- Fundamental concepts of marketing.
- Setting the right “Campaign Objective”
- Overview of available Digital Platforms (Google Search, YouTube
- Face book, Instagram) and the digital properties they offer.
- Tracking campaign success vs. selected KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- The emerging medium of PR