Search engine optimization (SEO) allows a business to rank higher in search engine results, helping to reach a wider audience. Human beings are naturally curious and are constantly looking for answers. This has become easier with the advent of technology and Google has become the search engine for billions of people around the world. This can be achieved by understanding how Google’s search engine works and how it ranks websites. This course is the key to understanding one of the most important skills of Digital Marketing. If businesses can learn how to rank their websites on Google, they can literally expect millions of visitors to their website with millions of leads and sales opportunities. This course is in line with international curricular standards. In this course you will learn what Google and Bing are, how search works, how search engines rank websites, why Google is the best search engine, what it takes to be a favorite in Google’s algorithm, how you can rank yourself above for your targeted keywords, what tools and techniques you need to outperform your competitors. In this course, you will also learn how to optimize your content and websites to rank high on those search engines, how to use tools to perform SEO, and how to successfully run an SEO project. The course is built on hands-on exercises with detailed video lessons, MCQs, and reference teaching material for detailed review.
SEO Course Content
SEO Course Consist of 4 Modules.
The basics of Technical SEO
SEO Course Detail
Module 1: Keyword Research
- What are Keywords and How to Choose Them?
- How to Analyze Searcher Intent
- How to Find Keywords for Your Website
- Understanding Ranking Difficulty
Module 2: On-page SEO
- What is On-Page SEO
- How to Optimize a Page for a Keyword
Module 3: Link Building
- What is Link Building and Why is it Important?
- 3 Link Building Strategies to Get Backlinks
- What makes a backlink “Good”?
- Link Building Tactics for Beginners
- How to do Blogger Outreach for Backlinks
Module 4: The basics of Technical SEO
- What is Technical SEO and Why is it Important?
- Technical SEO Best Practices for Beginners
Table of Content