Understanding laptop repair simply means providing students with proper guidance and support. With that in mind, we have created the best laptop repair training in Rawalpindi, complete with a competitive curriculum. Course completion is provided by the United Institute in both the theoretical and practical stages. During the practice session; students learn and understand the fundamental ideas of computers and their components. They learn the many components needed to make a laptop, as well as its features.
Laptop Repairing Course Content
- Laptop Use, History, Principles of Operation and Theory.
- Introduction and function of Various Parts of Laptops.
- Basic Circuit Board / Motherboard Introduction.
- Maintenance, Repair, Upgrading, restore data and Installations of Laptops.
- Full Disassembly and Reassembly Different Types of Laptops.
- All Troubleshooting, Fault Finding and Chip Level Repairing of Various Brand & Model Laptop.
- Basic Electricity, Electronics, Boards and Other Components testing Logic and Digital Multimeter Using.
- Components Soldering & Desoldering Using by BGA, Hot Air Gun and Different Soldering Tools.
- Jumpering Techniques and Solutions.
- Troubleshooting Through Circuit Diagrams.
- Repairing procedure for fixing different Hardware and Advanced Faults.
- Name and Work of Different Ics.
- Adapter Working Principle, Block Diagram, Fault Finding & Repairing.
- Battery Testing, Working Principle, Block Diagram, Fault Finding & Replacement.
- Display Working Principle, Block Diagram, Fault Finding, LCD / LED & Inverter Replacement.
- Keyboard & Touchpad Working Principle, Block Diagram, Fault Finding & Replacement.
- BIOS setting & BIOS Updating.
- Logical data recovery, Physical data recovery.