This course is intended to teach freelance tips and tricks in the simplest and most effective way. Dos and don’ts that a freelancer should be aware of are discussed. This course presents the introduction of different types of independent markets. Web portals like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer are introduced and discussed in detail so that an intern can actually earn money using these portals.
Freelancers are self-employed and are often referred to as independent contractors. Freelancers are employed by other companies on a part-time or short-term basis, but do not receive the same pay as full-time employees or have the same level of commitment to a particular company. United Institute offers an independent live professional practice training course. It’s no secret that online freelancing enables millions of people to advance their careers, take control of their schedules, and live a better life. Grow your online career with Freelancer and deliver the best experiences for every client you work with.
Freelancing Course Content
- What is Fiverr?
- Earning Income with Fiverr
- Creating Your Fiverr Gigs
- The Service You Will Provide
- Create Your Seller Profile
- What is a Gig?
- Writing a Winning Gig Description
- Communicate – Be Responsive
- Utilize Quick Responses
- Send Custom Offers
- Managing Orders – Start to Finish
- Converting Customers & Managing Orders
- Growing Your Business on Fiverr
- The Fiverr Dashboard & Analytics