Food safety is a fundamental public health problem. Food and halal safety has become a priority and necessary area for consumers, retailers, producers and regulators. United College designed this program to develop halal food safety and insurance capabilities and will help professionals understand the roles and challenges an organization faces in the halal certification process. This program will provide a holistic understanding and emphasis on food safety along with halal aspects, equipped with technical learning modules such as good documentation requirements, food safety and industry-friendly halal control systems, as well as a focus on application practices around the world real food processing environment.
Food Safety Course Content
- Good Hygienic Practices (GHP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) ISO22000:2018
- Requirements for Halal Management System / Halal Food Management System (PS-3733)
- Halal Compliance Critical Control Point (HCCCP)
- Shariah principles for Halal Food
- Halal Assurance System
- Halal Certification Procedure
- Halal Audit Guidelines
- Audit guidelines of the ISO19011
The central objective of the program is to develop professionals for the development, implementation and audit of food and halal safety management in the country. Seeks to develop the ability to meet global food safety requirements and improve the competitiveness of food products. In a long-term perspective, it would help ensure the safety of consumers inside and outside the country.