AIR TICKETING DIPLOMA COURSE IN RAWALPINDI ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN 0340-7255262
The Air Ticketing Diploma course is a specialized program designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career in the aviation and travel industry, specifically focusing on the field of air ticketing. This diploma course equips students with a comprehensive understanding of airline ticketing procedures, reservation systems, fare calculation, customer service, and industry-specific regulations.
The course curriculum of the Air Ticketing Diploma covers a range of subjects relevant to the field. Here is a description of key components typically included in the program:
- Introduction to the Travel and Aviation Industry: Students gain an overview of the travel and aviation industry, including its structure, functions, and the role of air ticketing in the overall travel process.
- Airline Reservations and Ticketing Systems: This module focuses on various airline reservation systems and ticketing platforms commonly used in the industry. Students learn how to navigate these systems to make bookings, manage reservations, and issue tickets.
- Fare Calculation and Pricing: Students are introduced to fare calculation methods, including the interpretation of fare rules, mileage-based fares, and pricing principles. They learn how to calculate fares accurately and handle complex ticketing scenarios.
- International Travel Regulations: This module covers the international regulations and standards governing air travel, including passenger rights, baggage regulations, immigration, customs, and security procedures. Students gain an understanding of the legal and regulatory aspects of air ticketing.
- Customer Service and Communication Skills: Students develop essential customer service and communication skills necessary for providing excellent service to airline passengers. They learn effective communication techniques, conflict resolution, and how to handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS): This module focuses on training students to use Global Distribution Systems, such as Amadeus, Sabre, or Galileo. Students learn how to search for flights, make reservations, issue tickets, and manage bookings using these systems.
- Airline Alliances and Codeshare Agreements: Students gain an understanding of airline alliances and codeshare agreements. They learn how these partnerships impact ticketing, passenger transfers, and cooperation between airlines.
- E-Ticketing and Electronic Documentation: This module covers electronic ticketing systems and electronic documentation in the airline industry. Students learn how to issue e-tickets and handle electronic travel documents, such as boarding passes and electronic visas.
- Airline Ticketing Operations: Students delve into the day-to-day operations of airline ticketing, including ticket issuance, rebooking, itinerary changes, refunds, and managing special requests. They learn how to handle various ticketing scenarios and ensure accurate and efficient service.
- Industry Internship: Many air ticketing diploma programs offer an industry internship component, providing students with practical hands-on experience in a travel agency or airline ticketing office. This internship allows students to apply their knowledge in a real-world setting and gain valuable industry insights.
Upon completion of the Air Ticketing Diploma course, graduates have the opportunity to pursue various career paths in the aviation and travel industry. They can work as air ticketing agents, reservation agents, travel consultants, or customer service representatives in airlines, travel agencies, tour operators, or other related organizations.
In conclusion, the Air Ticketing Diploma course provides individuals with a comprehensive education in airline ticketing procedures, reservation systems, fare calculation, customer service, and industry regulations. This diploma equips students with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a successful career in the dynamic field of air ticketing within the aviation and travel industry.